As a Yale trained Fellow of the American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery, Dr. Ingrid Olhoffer provides skin cancer surgery to patients at Dermatology and Surgery Associates. She also serves as a Clinical Assistant Professor in Dermatology at New York University where she teaches residents, and holds hospital and academic appointments at the NYU Medical Center.
Dr. Olhoffer received her medical degree and completed residency training in Dermatology at the Yale University School of Medicine. Dedicated to furthering her knowledge, Dr. Olhoffer also completed a fellowship in Advanced Dermatologic Surgery, including Mohs Micrographic Surgery, reconstructive plastic surgery, and cosmetic surgery (lasers, soft tissue fillers, and BOTOX® Cosmetic) at Yale.
In addition to her practice experience, Dr. Olhoffer is also involved with several medical organizations, including:
- American Academy of Dermatology, Fellow
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Fellow
- merican College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery, Fellow
- Women's Dermatologic Society
- New York State Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery
- Medical Society of Rockland County
She has contributed to the leading dermatology journals and textbooks and earned several professional recognition awards, including Who’s Who, America’s Top Physicians, and America’s Top Dermatologists.